Relax with Bell Tent Rental on Bryher Campsite
Our beautiful bell tents are "ready tents" - fully kitted out so you can just turn up, put the kettle on, and chill out. Everything is supplied for you - from the air mattresses to the cooker. All you need to bring is bedding and linen of your choice.
Our Bell Tents offer the perfect base for exploring the Isles of Scilly. Whilst it's very much still camping, we've tried to think of everything to make your holiday in our Bell Tents perfect...
Please note: as with the rest of the campsite, our Bell Tents are dog free
- 5 metre canvas tents with space for up to 5 people
- Peak height of 3 metres making a comfortable living space
- A handmade rug and small chest of drawers add a cosy feel
- All dining equipment provided, from cooker and gas to plates and glasses
- Four zippable air vents and an unzippable groundsheet for sunny days
- Large awning, giving a covered outdoor space
- 4 handmade recycled sailcloth deckchairs for inside or outside use
- Large picnic bench constructed of FSC timber on St Mary's, Isles of Scilly
- A great location onsite (we can't specify where as the tents are moved regularly)
Weekly Rental Bell Tent Prices (2022)
Prices are per tent for 7 nights. From 30/04/2022 - 10/09/2022 changeovers are Saturdays. At other times, changeovers are flexible (not Sunday)
28/05/22 - 04/06/22: £525/week (up to 4 people)
09/07/22 - 03/09/22: £585/week (up to 4 people)
Other Dates: £485/week (3/4 people) or £370/week (1/2 people)
Extra person in bell tent: £120/week
Extra person in own tent: £84/week
Deposit: £150 per tent per week
Short Break Bell Tent Prices (2022)
Prices are per tent per night. The minimum stay duration is 3 nights. Short breaks are not available from 30/04/2022 - 10/09/2022 when only weekly stays are available. Arrival/departure days are flexible (not Sundays).
3 or 4 people: £70/night
1 or 2 people: £55/night
Extra person in bell tent: £18.00/night
Extra person in own tent: £12/night
Deposit: £30 per person
Make a Bell Tent Rental Enquiry
To check availability and make a booking for our Bell Tents, please click the button below.
Please note: Our Bell Tents are now fully booked for 2022. We do have availability for regular camping - see our Traditional Camping page.
We do not operate a waiting list, but any cancellations are advertised on our Facebook page.
Bookings for 2023 open in November 2022.
Important Bell Tent Booking Information
There's some essential information below, but you must read and agree to our full terms and conditions during the booking process.
- Your booking is secured by paying a non-refundable Booking Deposit of 35% of the booking cost.
- If the campsite is closed by Covid-19 restrictions, we will offer to transfer your Booking Deposit within the same calendar year.
- The balance of your booking is due at the end of your stay, before departure from the campsite
- Please notify us of any changes or amendments to your booking at least eight weeks before arrival.
- Amendments or cancellations within eight weeks of arrival will result in the original balance being due unless the space can be re-let. This includes cancellations for illness, weather or other factors, so we strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover all forms of cancellation or delay.
- Check-in for our Bell Tents is after 4 pm (though we always try and get the tent ready earlier). We'll ask you to vacate by 10 am on your departure day.
Please note we do not allow dogs on the campsite.