Book Bryher Campsite and Explore the Isles of Scilly
Bring your own tent and enjoy the freedom of camping on the Isles of Scilly for just £12 per person per night (children under 4 at the start of the holiday camp free). We don't charge a 'per tent' fee - just one, simple rate.
The price includes:
- Hot water to sinks for hand washing and washing up
- Deep Freeze for cold packs
- Secure area for charging mobile phones and other electronic devices (a donation in the charity box would be appreciated!)
To help preserve our island borehole water supply, our showers are token operated. Tokens cost 70p (4 minutes) - these can be added to your bill.
We offer a luggage transfer service from the quay on Bryher to your campsite pitch (£4 per person, return).
Please note: we are a dog-free campsite.
Make a Booking
To check availability and make a booking for regular camping, please click the button below.
If there's no availability for your selected dates, please follow our Facebook page as any late cancellations will be advertised there.
Bookings for 2023 open in November 2022.
Key Booking Information
There's some key information below, but you must read and agree to our full terms and conditions during the booking process.
- Your booking is secured by paying a non-refundable Booking Deposit of 35% of the booking cost (minimum £12).
- If the campsite is closed by Covid-19 restrictions we will offer to transfer your Booking Deposit within the same calendar year.
- The balance of your booking is due at the end of your stay, before departure from the campsite
- Please notify us of any changes or amendments to your booking at least 8 weeks before arrival. Amendments or cancellations within 8 weeks of arrival will result in the original balance being due unless the space can be re-let
- We strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover all forms of cancellation or delay, including weather conditions and illness.
Please note we do not allow dogs on the campsite.